Tuesday, June 7, 2011

One more day

We are at T-23 hours. School is done, my suitcase is packed.... who am I kidding? Neither one of those things are done. About the only thing I have accomplished today is laundry, and that's not saying much. Dave, Ann, and Michelle are safely on their way to Billings to spend the night before their 6 am MST departure tomorrow. Me, I am staring a closet full of clothes, wondering how long I can put off packing for. I know, I should be on top of that stuff, but I just don't feel like it. All I want to do is go lay out at the pool with my roommate Zach, and have my suitcase magically pack itself and school just be over with. Since I am not taking my laptop with me, this will be the last time I get to write you all before I leave. Next time you hear from me, I will be in Munich with the rest of the family. 

I am now charged with the task of leaving you with a new farewell. Apparently quoting the greatest movie ever is unacceptable. To quote my roommate Kelsey... "Did you really just end your blog post with may the force be with you? I'm slapping you through facebook." So with that, I bid thee adieu.


Steph
(See Kels... I didn't even put anything there :p)

1 comment:

  1. I feel as though star wars has become an all too common theme with you these days, steph...Have fun in Europe!!! :D

    ReplyDelete